Betty Duffy

***

Monday, October 22, 2012

Moving

It's official. I'm moving to a new blog.

Here's my first post: Joining the conversation on faith

and here's my second post: How to like women

My explanation for this move is over there. I hope the readers I've come to know and love here at Betty Duffy will join me at Patheos. It's been a difficult decision to make--change is hard.

But...it's just a blog.

I'm not moving my archives, and I may still post occasional thoughts here--but if you want to keep reading, it might be a good idea to subscribe to my feed over there.

It will be fun!

8 comments:

MrsDarwin said...

Good luck with the move! I'll miss the community that's built up here, though.

BettyDuffy said...

I will too. Maybe it will join me over there?

BettyDuffy said...

OK, well, never mind having a nice little community over there. I may keep up this blog just to keep my sanity.

Lynnette said...

Thanks for letting us know.

Your ruminations weave ardent desire, questions, contemplation and honest messy plod toward Him in a way that nourishes me deeply.

In the flavor of a Catholic Annie Dillard----only richer.

I'll follow your writing wherever it lands.

Blessings.

MrsDarwin said...

I like commenting in smaller venues because it feels like having a conversation with friends. Once the room gets too large, either you're shouting over everyone, or you're just one more voice getting lost in the shuffle.

But I'll still read, oh yes.

Zach said...

noooooo

Karen Edmisten said...

I'll miss reading you here, Betty, but will follow you over to Patheos. :)

BettyDuffy said...

Thanks all!