Betty Duffy


Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Guest Posting this week...

... at The Anchoress!

I'll link here to whatever I upload there (and I do have plans to post new content, not just recycled content from my blog), but you'll also want to check in there, I think, to read what my co-hosts are writing as well. I'm honored to share duties with Father Dwight Longenecker and Kathy Schiffer.

If you're here visiting from The Anchoress, welcome!


James said...

Is Elizabeth Scalia related to Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia?

BettyDuffy said...

It's a great name, isn't it?

I don't think so.

James said...

Thanks. It is a great name. I asked because Justice Scalia and his wife have 8 or 9 children. (One is a priest.) I thought perhaps Elizabeth was either married to one of the Justice's sons or was his daughter. That said, thanks for the link to her blog. I will now start reading it.