Betty Duffy

(Amateur)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Death In San Ramon (updated)

My sitemeter indicates that people are searching for information on a certain Betty Duffy who died recently in a bike accident in San Ramon, California. I am very sorry for your loss.

Further information is here:

A bicyclist was struck and killed by a vehicle on Sept. 3 while riding near the Iron Horse Trail.

San Ramon resident Elizabeth Duffy, 53, was bicycling on the sidewalk at the intersection of the trail and Crow Canyon Road when she fell onto the roadway, said Police Lt. Mike Boehrer. Duffy was struck by an oncoming vehicle at approximately 7:40 p.m. and was transported to John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek where she died from her injuries.

Boehrer said the driver of the vehicle is not being charged in the incident.



If anyone else has links to other articles, I'd be glad to post them here. It's frustrating to get referred to a blog when you're looking for information on the loss of a loved one. Ms. Duffy is on the hearts and minds of many, many people. I will continue to keep her and her family in my prayers.

May the souls of all the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for putting this information on your personal blog...it is sad I can't find anything else on her except for here. I appreciate your thoughts

Seamus said...

I find that creating a memorial for the deceased person often helps.

Find A Grave

Just a suggestion. My prayers are with Betty Duffy and her family.