Betty Duffy

(Amateur)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Exciting Link!

I cannot get over how good this blog is: Steve Gershom "Catholic, Gay and Feeling Fine Thanks."

Steve is single, celibate, a faithful Catholic, and an insightful writer. And his writing is applicable to ANYONE struggling with anything in their lives. Like this post, which could be helpful to anyone, gay or straight, who struggles with being single or childless.

I'm going to stop there--because I might end up linking to every post. But set aside some time very soon to read his blog before he gets a book deal and you have to pay to read his writing.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

He also wrote a guest post for Leila at Little Catholic Bubble.

http://littlecatholicbubble.blogspot.com/2011/07/gay-catholic-and-doing-fine.html

BettyDuffy said...

I live under a rock--I'm probably the last one to this party.

Anne said...

Thanks for the link Betty. His blog is great!

nayhee said...

great link. very refreshing blog!

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

You're only the next to the last. I hadn't heard of his blog before, so thanks for posting the link.